New beginnings offered here...
Are you a travel-seeking,
out-of-the box thinker
looking for adventure?
…You’ve found it.
PacGenesis is hiring...a DevOps consultant
We’re an IBM Business Partner comprised of former IBM developers and industry leaders. Our journey began with a simple idea – solve enterprise level software delivery problems by implementing effective DevOps solutions. Today, we're a group of like-minded individuals focused on delivering successes rooted in a single belief- integrity.
What we want:
We’re looking for industry experts who believe in approaching technology in a strategic and creative way:
- Must be comfortable in front of Fortune 500 customers, familiar with implementing DevOps solutions, willing to travel and excited to learn new technologies. Couch potatoes need not apply.
- Experience setting up CI solutions with Git, RTC, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Experience setting up CD solutions with Jenkins, IBM UrbanCode, general scripting, etc.
- Knowledge of Java and software architecture and the willingness get your hands dirty and write code.
What you’ll do:
Our motto has always been “Do one thing, and do it well”. Here’s how you’ll spend your days:
- Designing and engineering solutions for specific customer requirements.
- Implementing, and inspiring change amongst enterprise organizations implementing DevOps solutions.
- Leading technical discovery calls, delivering product demonstrations, hosting POC’s, scoping software implementations, mentoring and training our customers.
Why work for us:
We’re a group of young professionals who enjoy what we do. We work hard and play harder. We’re in the business of building relationships and looking for people with the passion and drive to contribute to our success.
We think this is the best job in the world….do you want it?